Proposing a variety of upgrade options to park precincts in the unique hinterland region of Bald Rock and Boonoo Boonoo Parks
NewScape were appointed by NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service to prepare a Business Plan for the Bald Rock and Boonoo Boonoo National Park precincts in the Tenterfield area. This is to guide future upgrades of the parks to ensure the resulting works meet the following objectives:
- Provide a quality National Parks experience for visitors
- Provide a range of accommodation options to suite visitor market segments
- Proposed improvements have regard for the existing natural and cultural heritage of the site
- Improvement works can be implemented cost effectively
- Upgraded landscape treatments are durable with low maintenance requirements
- Revenue generated for the upgraded campground is sufficient to cover the costs associated with the sites operation
A range of options were provided for each precinct from basic, recommended and desired upgrades and each option was tested with break-even analysis and cost-effectiveness as well as improvements in visitor experience against projected market growth. This Business Plan will help guide National Parks and Wildlife Service with the preferred upgrade works which are expected to boost the status of this spectacular hinterland region to nation-wide appeal.
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
Bald Rock and Boonoo Boonoo National Parks, NSW
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.